New Operational Changes To Take Effect on June 26, 2020
The state of Utah and our county has moved to a green status. What does this mean to you? It means we'll now be able to safely provide you and your fellow travelers a few more activities.
You can opt for the type of check in process that works best for you. We will offer a contactless self check in process or you can come in and register once you have arrived.
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING: You can rest assured that we are doing the right things. We are performing additional cleaning of high touch point surfaces throughout the day in addition to our normal high standards of cleaning.
- REGISTRATION DESK: Our Registration Desk will be available to help you from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM through Labor Day. Hours will change after Labor Day. Contact us for the new hours.
- KAMPSTORE: The Kampstore is open and ready for you from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM through Labor Day. Please adhere to maximum number of campers in store. We'll be behind shields or be wearing masks. We'd appreciate it if you would wear yours indoors, too.
- LAUNDRY: Our laundry facilities will remain open to our campers. We ask that you use social distancing and masks whenever you are in the building. For added measure, we recommend bringing and using your hand sanitizer.
- ACTIVITIES: The following activities will be available: playground and basketball court. Please note that this season, we will not be providing a basketball. If you want to shoot hoops with your traveling family, you will want to bring your own.
- INDOOR SPACES: We'll have the maximum number of people permitted in various indoor areas where social distancing will be expected. Signs are posted at those locations. We ask that you please cooperate.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: You will see signs posted throughout the campground reminding you to be respectful of fellow campers and use the 6' social distancing guideline.
- OUTDOORS: Outside we ask that you maintain 6' while engaging with our team as we are helping you.
With public safety and health in mind, the items listed below will remain closed and/or unavailable to our campers during the 2020 season.
- ACTIVITIES: We will be keeping the following closed or unavailable. This includes the tether ball, horseshoes, corn hole toss, ladder ball, and loaner board games.
- POOL: Due to public health operational guidelines and social distancing restrictions, our pool will remain closed for the 2020 season.
- KAMP KITCHEN COOKWARE: Cookware will not be available.
- HOSTED SOCIAL EVENTS: Pancake breakfasts and Ice Cream Socials will not be offered this season.
- MEDIA ROOM: Closed.