THE BUFFALO KOA IS OPEN! We are offering CURBSIDE CHECK-IN, and have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented a few campground restrictions. Please see below for more information.
As we try to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are making several changes at the Buffalo KOA. We ask that guests who have access to bathrooms & showers in their campers use those and leave the use of campground bathrooms & showers to tent/cabin campers.
Here is a list of things we are doing at the Buffalo KOA to fight COVID-19:
- Offering alternate curbside check-in procedures over the phone.
- Diligently cleaning the office area and campground amenities, as well as frequently sanitizing items that are often touched.
- Installed shields in the office at the check-in counter to protect our guests and our employees.
- Limiting the amount of people allowed in certain areas at a time: 2 people are allowed in the laundry room, and up to 30 people are allowed in the Camp Kitchen pavilion area.
- Closed our game room and eliminated unnecessary items that are touched often
-We also ask that you
That doesn't mean this area has to always be empty. When you start reviewing camping options, your history will display here to help compare sites and find the best stay. You will be able to share your stay information with friends or family and save it for a later time if you have a KOA.com Account.