Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
NATIONAL KOA CANCELLATION POLICY:
Guests are responsible for their reservations to manage cancellations fees.Cancellations for regular RV reservations must be made by phone before 48 hours of a stay for a refund. There is a $10 cancellation fee (VIP's excluded). Deposits are forfeited if cancellations are inside of 48 hours.
CABINS require a 7 day advance cancellation notice. Cabin Reservations cancelled in less than 7 days forfeit deposits.
***Longmire Days**Special Events***
Longmire Days are excluded from the National cancellation policy and are managed as follows. Refunds will gladly be given minus a one day cancellation fee until JULY 1st, 2021 - the last day to cancel before Longmire Days event. After July 1st, 2021 reservations will NOT be refunded. Should Longmire Days Foundation cancel this event, Buffalo KOA will be glad to refund your stay according to the national KOA cancellation policy.
*EXTENDED STAYS OVER 7 DAYS* require a 25% deposit and 7 day advance notice for cancellation. Those cancelled within 7 days will forfeit their deposit (25% of the stay).
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-1902 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.