Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy changed for reservations on cabin. For now on,you
will have to cancel your reservation 14 days prior to your arrival in orderto get a refund (a 100$ cancellation fee apply to your cabin reservation).
Regarding RV site cancelation,the charge is now 20$,7 days prior to arrivalNo refund will be made if the deadline is not respected
Prenez note que notre politique d annulation a change. Dorenavant, vous
devrez annuler 14 jours avant votre arrivee pour les sejours en cabine et 7jours pour les sites de camping. Les frais sont de 100$ pour les cabines etde 20$ pour les sites de campings
Aucun remboursement ne sera effectue si ce dlais n est pas respecte
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2482 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.