Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Please take note that our own cancellation policy differs from KOA Home Office. For now, you will have to cancel your reservation 14 days prior to your arrival in order to get a refund (a 100$ cancellation fee apply to your cabin reservation). Otherwise, you will loose your full deposit. Regarding RV site cancellation, the charge is 20$, 7 days prior to arrival. No refund will be made if the deadline is not respected.
Please note that if you show signs of COVID-19, it is essential not to show up at the campsite. Contact public health at 1-877-644-4545 and comply with their guidelines, especially regarding quarantine measures.
SVP veuillez prendre note que notre politique d'annulation diffère de celle de KOA. À cet effet, vous devrez annuler 14 jours avant votre arrivée pour les séjours en cabine et 7 jours pour les sites de VR. Les frais sont de 100$ pour les cabines et de 20$ pour les sites de VR. Aucun remboursement ne sera effectué si les délais ne sont pas respectés.
Prenez note que si vous présentez des signes de COVID-19, il est primordial de ne pas vous présentez au camping. Contactez la santé publique au 1-877-644-4545 et conformez-vous à leurs directives, notamment en ce qui concerne les mesures de quarantaine.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2482 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.