Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
This KOA uses the national KOA cancellation policy for regular season reservations: 48 hours before 4 PM of the day of arrival for campsites, and 7 days before the day of arrival for cabins/tipis to receive a refund minus $10 cancellation fee. Holiday cancellation 72-hour notice for campsites, 2-week notice for cabins/tipis to receive a refund minus the $10 cancellation fee: Holidays are Memorial Day May 28-31, Independence Day July 1-4, Labor Day Sept 3-5, and Sturgis Rally August 4-13.
All cancellations need to be done by phone: call 605.433.5337
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-3897 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.