Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
During the Major Holiday weekends of Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day, there is a three day minimum, with full non-refundable 3 day stay fee required to make reservations.
For 2020 reservations, we now have a Site Lock fee. For a nonrefundable $25 we will reserve that site specifically for those days of reservation. Due to increased demand, we can only lock a certain number of sites during certain times. Please call the office to initiate the site lock for your stay.
WE will only move you from that chosen site because of weather conditions, or Acts of God.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-393-4189 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.