• Our sites are rented with either 1 RV/Trailer or 1 Tent.
• All rates are based on 2 Adults and up to 2 children.
• No more than 8 persons to a site - including visitors.
• Check-in time is 1:00 pm
• Checkout time is 11:00 am
• All guests and visitors must stop at the registration building upon arrival.
• Visitor Fees are required.
• No visitor pets allowed in the park.
• No visitors or guest arrivals after 8 pm.
• All Visitors must depart by 10 pm.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times.
• Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
• Pets are not allowed in the registration building, recreational building, or pool area.
• Quiet hours begin at 11:00 pm and last till 8:00 am.
• The pool and recreational areas will close at 8:00 pm.
• Children (any child under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a supervising adult at our campground and the pool area at all times. They cannot be left unattended in the park for any reason.
• It is strongly suggested that children be accompanied by a parent when using any restroom or bathing facilities.
• No firewood is to be brought into our park, we have firewood available for sale.
• Campfires are permitted in provided Fire Rings only. - No ground fires!
• All campfires must be extinguished at night, NO campfires will be allowed to burn overnight.
• All campfires will be suspended should there be a fire ban issued by the State of Michigan for our area.
• There will be no firearms, weapons, or fireworks of any kind in the park at any time.
• Alcohol is permitted at campsite area only.
• Please do not move or take picnic tables or fire pits to any other site. If you would like
• another table please talk with management and we will do what we can to accommodate your request.
• Do not leave any trash outside or on a picnic table overnight as unwanted animals will visit.
• No outside refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers are allowed on any site for any reason.
• No portable toilets or showers are allowed anywhere in the park.
• Absolutely no washing of any vehicle of any kind.
• Absolutely do not tie, hang, or put anything in any of our trees.
• No illegal substances are to be consumed anywhere on the full park property (135 acres).
• No tents during the July 4th Week.
We run our campground the way we like to camp.We run our campground the way we like to camp. We like clean, quiet, and beautiful parks. We do everything we can to provide this for you when you stay with us.
We come from a technical background providing both products and services to companies around the US. Russ has left this world to manage the park on a daily basis while Sydney is still in her position in technology. She participates at the park during Holiday's and special events.
We both love the park and our guests that visit. We are striving for the park to become one of the nicest parks in Michigan. We hope you are able to witness this first hand.
Thank for your visit to our KOA website and we hope to be able to meet you soon!
Russ & Sydney