Campground Cancellation Guideline
This Kampgrounds of America (KOA) location has enhanced its health and safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to better protect you, other campers, visitors and our staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to this highly contagious virus exists in any public place where people may gather. You must follow all posted rules and instructions concerning the COVID-19 virus while you are at this KOA campground.
This KOA campground may have limited access to certain amenities in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Please call the campground to discuss specific limitations.
By entering this KOA campground, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please help our campers enjoy this campground experience and the outdoors by adhering to all posted and supplied COVID-19 virus rules and instructions.
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
RV & TENT:
$10 Cancellation Fee applies if cancelled within 48 hours prior to arrival for non-holiday reservations or 7 days before holiday reservations.
$10 Cancellation Fee applies if cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival for all reservations.
INTERNATIONAL BALLOON FIESTA:
October 1st - October 9th 2022:
3 DAY MINIMUM stay required. The full amount of stay is due at time of reservation.Cancellations before September 15, 2022 will be charged a $150.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made on September 15, 2022 and after will forfeit entire deposit. Reserved sites held for 24 hours starting at 1:00 pm on scheduled arrival day. If not occupied within 24 hours, site will be released. Refunds will not be issued for early departures. If you need to shorten the number of days for your reservation, there will be a $25.00 cancellation fee for each day. Except KOA Rewards, no discounts honored during Balloon Fiesta.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-7781 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.