Campground Cancellation Guideline
Campground Specific Cancellation Policy
Rvs and Tents: Any changes or cancellations toyour reservation must be made 48 hours before your arrival date, no later than 4pm to receive a refund. There is a $10.00 charge per site cancelled. If you cancel or change your reservation in any way within the 48 hours there is no refund.
Kabins and Teepees: Must cancel or make changes atleast 7 days prior to your arrival date. Cancelled Kabins or Teepees will becharged a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel your Kabin or Teepee within the 7 business days, there is no refund.
There is no refund for early departure after our One Hour Satisfaction Guarantee.
Extended Stays have special cancellation policies, please give us a call with any questions.
National Cancellation Guideline
To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 800-562-2172 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.