Welcome to all PCT Hikers
Welcome PCT Hikers of 2020!
As of 05/01/2020, we are still open for PCT Hiker camping and accepting packages. No reservation is needed for PCT Hikers only, please check-in office upon arrival. Due to the current pandemic, all of our bath houses are closed and most amenities. Coin Laundry and Store are still available.
We are an affordable base camp with a reduced nightly rate of $15.00 per hiker, this includes all amenities: Hot showers, shaded trees, sparkling pool and hot tub, coin laundry. We accept hiker mail and packages.
Acton KOA as a base camp for PCT Hiker: We welcome PCT Hikers.
- Our PCT hikers' safety, security, comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance
- Camping Site
- Swimming Pool & Hot Spa
- Coin Laundry
- Information Exchange Board & Donated Item Box
- Package Delivery Service ($5 pick up fee)($3 if registered)
- Follow in the footsteps of the Challenge from Mexico border to Canada
- Wonderful American style HIKING cultural experience.
- Trek through spectacular fantastic scenery.
Mail Packages Format:
PCT HIKER: Your Name + ETA
7601 Soledad Canyon Rd.,
Acton, CA 93510
From Mexico Border to Acton KOA is around 450 miles. You have already accomplished 18% of the total PCT range successfully.