Welcome to all PCT Hikers
Welcome PCT Hikers of 2021!
As of 01/01/2021, we are still open for PCT Hiker camping and accepting packages. No reservation is needed for PCT Hikers only, please check-in office upon arrival. We have bathhouses, Coin Laundry and Store available.
We are an affordable base camp with a reduced nightly rate of $15.00 per hiker, this includes all amenities: Hot showers (additional fees), shaded trees, sparkling pool and hot tub, coin laundry. We accept hiker mail and packages.
Acton KOA as a base camp for PCT Hiker: We welcome PCT Hikers.
- Our PCT hikers' safety, security, comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance
- Camping Site
- Swimming Pool & Hot Spa
- Coin Laundry
- Information Exchange Board & Donated Item Box
- Package Delivery Service ($5 pick up fee)($3 if registered)
- Follow in the footsteps of the Challenge from Mexico border to Canada
- Wonderful American style HIKING cultural experience.
- Trek through spectacular fantastic scenery.
Mail Packages Format:
PCT HIKER: Your Name + ETA
7601 Soledad Canyon Rd.,
Acton, CA 93510
From Mexico Border to Acton KOA is around 450 miles. You have already accomplished 18% of the total PCT range successfully.