Value Kard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Purchase VKR Membership
You can get all these great benefits for only $27 per year.
Already have a VKR card?
Log on here to view your account.
Earn 20,000 points in your membership year and you'll be upgraded to VIP status, earning 25% more points!
- Members receive a 10%* savings discount on daily registration rate at ALL KOA Kampgrounds.
- Discount applies to one site per card; excludes discounted, monthly and seasonal rates.
- If the card is purchased at a KOA Kampground upon registration, the maximum savings benefit for the stay in which the membership is purchased is equal to the annual membership cost.
- Members will receive a 10%* savings discount on daily registration rate for subsequent KOA stays.
- Maximum savings limit does not apply to memberships renewed no more than 60 days past membership expiration date.
- Points will be awarded based only upon the value of the member’s daily site charges (before program savings discount) for nights stayed.
- ONE site per member.
- No points will be awarded for nights with a daily site charge of less than $20.
- Discounted monthly, seasonal or other long-term rates, do not qualify for points.
- For all nights that include the program discount and have an additional promotional or campground discount, e.g., Hot Deals, package nights, etc., 250 points will be awarded.
- No points will be awarded for other charges such as extra person, pets, cable, phone, visitor fee, etc.
- Points will be posted to a member’s account within 24 hours of checkout.
- Members will lose their points if they don’t renew their membership within 60 days of their expiration date.
- Memberships renewed within the 60 day grace period are valid for one year from the original membership expiration date.
- Points may not be combined or transferred between members.
- Points earning levels, earning methods, posting timelines and expiration rules are subject to change.
- Rewards are non-transferable.
- Rewards are valid only for daily registration rate and cannot be used for monthly or seasonal registrations.
- Rewards have no cash value, no cash or points back.
- The maximum amount of rewards that a member may redeem in a stay at any KOA is $100.
- When redeeming rewards, members must present a reward certificate or an electronic reward certificate code at time of registration.
- The reward amount will be applied to the first night.
- If the reward amount exceeds the daily registration fees of the first night, the balance of the reward amount will apply to daily registration fees for subsequent nights.
- For nights in which a reward is redeemed, points will only be awarded if the difference between the daily site charge and the reward amount is $20 or more.
- Rewards may be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers such as Hot Deals or campground packages.