Value Kard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Purchase VKR Membership
You can get all these great benefits for only $24 per year.
Already have a VKR card?
Log on here to view your account.
Earn 20,000 points in your membership year and you'll be upgraded to VIP status, earning 25% more points!
- Members receive a 10%* savings discount on daily registration fees at ALL KOA Kampgrounds.
- Discount applies to one site per card; excludes discounted, monthly and seasonal rates.
- If the card is purchased at a KOA Kampground upon registration, the maximum savings benefit for the stay in which the membership is purchased is equal to the annual membership cost.
- Members will receive a 10%* savings discount on daily registration fees for subsequent KOA stays.
- Maximum savings limit does not apply to memberships renewed no more than 60 days past membership expiration date.
- Points will be awarded based only upon the value of the member’s daily site charges (before program savings discount) for nights stayed.
- ONE site per member.
- No points will be awarded for nights with a daily site charge of less than $20.
- Discounted monthly, seasonal or other long-term rates, do not qualify for points.
- For all nights that include the program discount and have an additional promotional or campground discount and have an additional promotional or campground discount, e.g., Hot Deals, package nights, etc., 250 points will be awarded.
- No points will be awarded for other charges such as extra person, pets, cable, phone, visitor fee, etc.
- Points will be posted to a member’s account within 24 hours of checkout.
- Members will lose their points if they don’t renew their membership within 60 days of their expiration date.
- Memberships renewed within the 60 day grace period are valid for one year from the original membership expiration date.
- Points may not be combined or transferred between members.
- Points earning levels, earning methods, posting timelines and expiration rules are subject to change.
- Members must activate rewards prior to redemption.
- Rewards expire 45 days from the date of activation.
- Rewards are non-transferable.
- Rewards are valid only for daily registration fees and cannot be used for monthly or seasonal registrations.
- Rewards have no cash value, no cash or points back.
- The maximum amount of rewards that a member may redeem in a stay at any KOA is $100.
- When redeeming rewards, members must present a reward certificate or an electronic reward certificate code at time of registration.
- All reward certificates are validated electronically upon use at registration and may not be used again.
- The reward amount will be applied to the first night.
- If the reward amount exceeds the daily registration fees of the first night, the balance of the reward amount will apply to daily registration fees for subsequent nights.
- For nights in which a reward is redeemed, points will only be awarded if the difference between the daily site charge and the reward amount is $20 or more.
- Rewards may be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers such as Hot Deals or campground packages.
- A member may return an activated but unused reward for a points refund.
- Return transactions must be handled by phone through the program phone number.
- Points will be credited to the member’s account within two business days following the return transaction.