Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
Kampgrounds of America, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. You may reach our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement reached as follows:
Attn: General Counsel
Kampgrounds of America, Inc.
Transwestern III Plaza, 4th Floor
Billings, Montana 59101
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.