South of the Border Pouch Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 7 oz. can whole kernel corn
- 1 1 1/4 oz. packet taco seasoning
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c salsa
In a bowl, mix potatoes, ground beef, corn, and taco seasoning. Place equal portions, about 1 1/2 cups each, on the right hand side of foil squares. To seal each pouch, fold left side of foil over mixture. Fold edges tightly to seal, leaving room for heat to circulate within. Place pouches on edges of campfire. Cook for about 35-45 minutes. Be careful when reopening pouches, steam will be released. Top contents of each pouch with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons of salsa.