Mexican Snack Mix
- 2 c Spoon-Size Shredded Wheat
- 1 c Planters Dry Roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/3 c Fleischmann's Sweet Unsalted Margarine, melted
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Del Monte seedless raisins
In large bowl, mix cereal and peanuts. Combine margarine, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and garlic powder; mix well. Gradually pour over cereal mixture, tossing mixture to coat well.
Spread mixture in a thin, even layer on large baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice. Cool. Mix in chocolate chips and raisins.