Cucumber Chicken Pita Sandwiches
- 1/2 c plain yogurt
- 1/4 c finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 tsp dried dillweed
- 1/4 tsp dried mint, crushed
- 4 large pita bread rounds
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 oz. thinly sliced fully cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c crumbled feta cheese
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, dillweed and mint. Set aside.
For each sandwich, place a pita bread round on a plate. Top with lettuce, chicken, tomato and feta cheese. Spoon dressing on top. Roll up the pita bread. Secure with wooden toothpicks. Serve immediately.