- Deluxe cabin with propane grill and fire pit.
- Deluxe cabin interior.
- Deluxe cabin with loft sleeps 6.
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the futon
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the bunk room
- Our newly remodeled one room cabin
- Interior of our one room cabin
- Our pull-thru sites north of the pond
- Our primitive tent sites
- Our back-in sites Before the drought
- South End pull-thru sites
- Our Office
Open All Year
With full hookup pull-thru sites, it is an easy stopover for just a night, or a great place for an extended vacation.
The Wellington KOA (on the eastern edge of town) is just a mile of the interstate. It is easily accessible with accommodations for all sizes of RVs, including 31 pull thru sites. There's plenty to do right on the grounds with a swimming pool, fishing pond, horseshoes, playground and an indoor game room. The campground also offers a small store, laundry facilities and individual shower rooms. Nearby, you can play a round of golf, visit the Chisholm Trail Museum or stop by the Panhandle Railroad Museum. Feast on barbecue, Mexican delicacies or steak in local restaurants. The Wellington KOA is a 30-minute drive from Wichita, where you can visit the Museum of World Treasures, go shopping or enjoy the Sedgwick County Zoo. The Kansas Star Casino is just 10 minutes away.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)