- Deluxe cabin with propane grill and fire pit.
- Deluxe cabin interior.
- Deluxe cabin with loft sleeps 6.
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the futon
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the bunk room
- Our newly remodeled one room cabin
- Interior of our one room cabin
- Our pull-thru sites north of the pond
- Our primitive tent sites
- Our back-in sites Before the drought
- South End pull-thru sites
- Our Office
Open All Year
With full hookup pull-thru sites, it is an easy stopover for just a night, or a great place for an extended vacation.
The Wellington KOA is a great stopping point in your travels! We are just 1.5 miles off I-35 (exit 19), and offer pull-through RV camping sites with 30 and 50 amp full hook-ups available. This summer enjoy our 4 ft deep swimming pool with your family. If you're a business traveler, hunter, or just want the camping experience without the expense of an RV, consider our deluxe cabins. Deluxe cabins feature an outdoor campfire area, propane BBQ grill, heat and air, as well as their own full bathroom. We have a remodeled camping cabin as well. Check out our photo gallery.
Our heated and air-conditioned main building has coin laundry, spacious restrooms, private shower rooms, a KOA store, and a game room. All the comforts for your "home away from home"! Come visit us- we'll make you feel welcome!
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)