- Deluxe cabin with propane grill and fire pit.
- Deluxe cabin interior.
- Deluxe cabin with loft sleeps 6.
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the futon
- Deluxe cabin w/loft view from the bunk room
- Our newly remodeled one room cabin
- Interior of our one room cabin
- Our pull-thru sites north of the pond
- Our primitive tent sites
- Our back-in sites Before the drought
- South End pull-thru sites
- Our Office
Open All Year
With full hookup pull-thru sites, it is an easy stopover for just a night, or a great place for an extended vacation.
The Wellington KOA (on the eastern edge of town) is just a mile off the interstate. It is easily accessible with accommodations for all sizes of RVs, including 31 pull thru sites. There's plenty to do right on the grounds with a swimming pool, fishing pond, horseshoes, playground and an indoor game room. The campground also offers a small store, laundry facilities and individual shower rooms. Nearby, you can play a round of golf, visit the Chisholm Trail Museum or stop by the Panhandle Railroad Museum. Feast on barbecue, Mexican delicacies or steak in local restaurants. The Wellington KOA is a 30-minute drive from Wichita, where you can visit the Museum of World Treasures, go shopping or enjoy the Sedgwick County Zoo. The Kansas Star Casino is just 10 minutes away. Pool: Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 75 ft. Your hosts: the Bartelson family.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)