- Enjoy the Annual Progressive Dinner
- The Fishing Derby is Underway
- Have fun on the "Wet & Wild Slip n' Slide"
- The 4th of JULY Dream Lake Parade
- Kids have a blast at the Sandy Beach
- Canoe Races on Dream Lake
- The Cast takes a bow at "Murder in Maui"
- Kids playing in the sand
- "Clumsy The Entertainer"
- Christmas in July Weekend
- Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest
- Dancing to the Disco on Saturday Night
Open April 22 - October 10
Welcome to the Warsaw / Dream Lake KOA!
We are a friendly, family oriented campground featuring fun weekend activities for all ages. Check out our schedule for theme weekends and special events. One member of your party must be at least 21 years old.
We offer 100 spacious sites with some pull-throughs. Your choice of sites includes open, partially wooded, and lakeside. All sites at this KOA Kampground have water and electric, and a honeywagon service is available for extended stays. There is also a dump station on premises.
We are conveniently located within an hour's drive of Rochester and Buffalo and many nearby attractions. Make us your destination for a few days or a week, and ask for our Vacation Guide for suggestions of day trips.
Groups are welcome and may use the Recreation Hall and kitchen for gatherings when not scheduled for an activity. Come prepared to take part in campground activities, tour the area, or just relax, take a canoe ride, float on the water, or fish our stocked lake.
- 50 Max Amp
- 100' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf ($)
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)