- Great Fishing!
- Screened Pool
- Horseshoe and Shuffleboard
- Lake View
- Sites and Kabins on Lake
- Splash Island at Wild Adventures
- Rollercoster at Wild Adventures
- Wildlife Shows at Wild Adventures
- Live shows at Wild Adventures
- Giraffe feeding at Wild Adventures
- Full Hook Up Pull Throughs
- Bedroom and vanity in Deluxe Cabins
Open All Year
Enjoy the view and relax!
We are just shy of the Georgia/Florida state line near the crossroads of Interstates 75 and 10. Read a book under the shade of mature mossy oaks or on the porch of your Kamping Kabin. Cast a line in the on-site pond. Bring your pole and some bait. Cook dinner and relax in the picnic pavilion. Or head out to Wild Adventures, a theme park with coasters and waterslides. We have a new attraction in town for all those true thrill seekers. It's called "The Valdosta Wake Compound" and is wedged between I75 and Wild Adventures on exit 13.
As always, we are looking forward to your visit and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Firewood ($)