- Hot outside? Cold outside? Chill out or warm up in our refreshing pool and spa.
- Hot Tub
- Minature Golf
- Craft Sales
- Palm tree lined entrance road
- Walkway to Registration and the store at night
- Walkway to Registration and the store
- Diamond Jim's Recreation Building
- Salome KOA registration parking at the edge of the cactus garden
- View of the office and store from one corner of the cactus garden.
- Large 50 Amp Pull-thru sites accommodate RVs, trailer, ATVs and more
Open All Year
Welcome to the Salome KOA!
An endless blue sky bookended by mountain ranges is the setting for this KOA in Arizonas McMullen Valley, northwest of Phoenix. On US 60 between Wickenburg and Quartzsite, the campground provides unbeatable access to surrounding desert public lands. ATV riders can depart right from this KOA onto a web of more than 300 miles of trails that wind through hills and washes, and even to old gold mines. A half hour southwest, explore Kofa National Wildlife Refuge. Nearby Quartzsite is a rockhounds paradise (gem shows in winter). At KOA, enjoy the pool and hot tub, play mini golf or shoot a game of pool in Diamond Jims Billiards Game Parlour. The clubhouse is perfect for reunions/parties.
- 50 Max Amp
- 60' Max Length
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Mini Golf