- Welcome to Salome KOA
- Registration Enterance
- View of the office and store from one corner of the cactus garden.
- Salome KOA registration parking at the edge of the cactus garden
- Minature Golf
- Large 50 Amp Pull-thru sites accommodate RVs, trailer, ATVs and more
- Palm tree lined entrance road
- Walkway to Registration and the store at night
- Craft Sales
- Walkway to Registration and the store
- Diamond Jim's Recreation Building
Open All Year
Welcome to the Salome KOA!
An endless blue sky bookended by mountain ranges is the setting for this KOA in Arizona's McMullen Valley, northwest of Phoenix. On US 60 between Wickenburg and Quartzsite, the campground provides unbeatable access to surrounding desert public lands. ATV riders can depart right from this KOA onto a web of more than 300 miles of trails that wind through hills and washes, and even to old gold mines. A half hour southwest, explore Kofa National Wildlife Refuge. Nearby Quartzsite is a rock hound's paradise (gem shows in winter). At KOA, enjoy the pool and hot tub, play mini golf or shoot a game of pool in "Diamond Jim's Billiards Game Parlour." The clubhouse is perfect for reunions/parties. Pool: Open all year. Max pull thru: 60ft.
- 50 Max Amp
- 60' Max Length
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Mini Golf