- Activities- Holidays & Summer
- Concierge/Area Information
- Deluxe Cabins w/ Bath
- Deluxe Cabins w/Bath & Kitchen
- Family Oriented Park
- Famous Blueberry Pancakes
- FREE HOT Showers
- FREE/reliable Wi Fi Service
- Gift Shop
- Pizza (Summer only)
- Shuttle to the Beach (Summer)
- Trailer Rentals (Bath & Kitchen)
- We deliver wood & ice!
Each year, we add more to our on-site activity schedule. This year, you and your family can enjoy:
- Delicious breakfasts at the Merry Moose Pancake House (served everyday the campground is open)
- All kinds of Scavenger Hunts (including some we give you a day or more to do!)
- Outdoor Movies on our Big Screen (fire and comfy chairs supplied)
- Tie-dye T Shirts (always a camper favorite!)
- Crafts (including coloring and decorating t-shirts and tote bags, making jewelry and more!)
- Bingo (Candy Bar Bingo and Family Bingo)
- Face Painting
- Flashlight Candy Hunts
- Ice Cream Socials
- Pizza or Burgers/Dogs/Grilled Chicken and Desserts (June 21-Labor Day)
- Check out a sample of our summer activities
Other Things to Do at the Saco/Old Orchard Beach KOA:
Enjoy our heated pool, playground, game room, basketball and volleyball courts as well as our planned activities (special weekends and every day from the end of June through Labor Day)! Fire pits are located at every site, with wood sold at the store and delivered to your site. Don't forget to try our world-famous blueberry pancakes and Belgian waffles for breakfast! Great pizza or hamburgers/hot dogs on the grill plus desserts served in the summer.
Need Camping and Cabin Rates?
To find rates: Please see the top, right hand corner on our Saco KOA's home page, titled "Make a Reservation or Check Rates". (Don't worry, you do not need to complete a reservation). The information you enter (dates, type of site or cabin preferred, number of people) will generate an exact rate.
You can also find date ranges and much more information about our different cabin choices in our second Photo Album featuring our cabins. Click on each picture in the album to see the detail.
Meet Your Hosts
"We are looking forward to making your camping experience great in 2014!!"Curt and Ruth Vera have enjoyed their tenure at the Saco/Old Orchard Beach KOA and have managed the property since 2013. In April 2014, this campground became part of the Sun RV Resorts portfolio of campgrounds and RV resorts.
In addition to the brand new vacation rentals now available at Saco/Old Orchard Beach KOA, guests can look forward to updates to amenities like the swimming pool area and general improvements to the grounds, such as newly resurfaced roads.
We cant wait for our guests to experience these improvements and enjoying the fantastic staff. We hope we see you soon!