Local Area Attractions
City of Montreal
- Botanical Gardens with 22,000 plant species, 10 exhibition greenhouses and 30 gardens.
- Biodome: 4 ecosystems for learning, study, research and enjoyment.
- Planetarium: an educational and entertaining look at the universe.
- Old Port of Montreal: 2.5 km long recreational and tourist site.
- Mount Royal Park: our mountain park in the centre of the city.
- Underground City: Old Montreal, the Latin Quarter, Plateau Mont-Royal, Crescent China Town.
For more information visit Bonjour Quebec or Tourism Montreal .
St. Lawrence Seaway, St. Catherine & St. Lambert Locks
Start of the longest inland ocean vessel waterway.