- Bean Bag Toss
- Fenced Pet Playground
- Ice ($)
- Ladder Ball
- Off-site RV Storage ($)
- Pedal Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Vintage Pinball Machine
- Volley Ball
Hayrides will be every Saturday afternoon, weather permitting, from Memorial weekend to Labor Day weekend.
At the campground:
- Swimming Pool - Opens Memorial Day Weekend - Closes Labor Day weekend weather permitting
- Hay Rides on Saturdays at 5:00 - weather permitting from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Pedal Bikes - available with charge
- Pancake Breakfast on Labor Day weekend, Sunday September 6th, 2015. $3.00 per plate. We will have pancakes, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy & coffee and juice for an extra $1.50 charge. Will start approximately at 8:30 a.m.
Meet Your Hosts
"At the Madison KOA you'll receive top-notch customer treatment."Arnold & Terri Bernatchy have been business owners for over 25 years. They owned an auto parts store in Nebraska, and for the last 6 years were the proud owners of a KOA campground in Montana. They really enjoy meeting all of the wonderful people who are traveling through the US, both from our great country, and guests from around the world.
The Bernatchy's plan to continue the tradition of fun, family-oriented camping at the Madison WI KOA, and hope you will stop in and join in the relaxed atmosphere and become a part of their camping family.