- Fenced Pet Playground
- Off-site RV Storage ($)
- Pedal Bicycle Rentals ($)
At the campground:
- Swimming Pool - Opens Memorial Day Weekend - Closes weekend following Labor Day weather permitting
- Hay Rides on weekends - weather permitting
- Pedal Bikes - available with charge
- Volley Ball
- Bocce Ball
- Ladder Ball
- Bean Bag Toss
- Pool Table - available with charge
- Vintage Pinball Machines - available with charge
Meet Your Hosts
"We want everyone to enjoy their time with us!"Jeff & Linda Irwin have worked in a lot of different areas of the RV Industry, and decided one day that they wanted to be on the “fun” side of the business. Linda says "We have met some of the most wonderful people from all over the world, and have made lifelong friends that come back year after year. What we thought was going to be a fun experience has turned out to exceed our wildest expectations!"
The Irwins also wanted to help preserve the "camping" lifestyle. At the time they purchased their campground, many parks were being sold to developers.
Jeff says, "We don’t want any “unhappy campers” at our campground. We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their time with us and leave feeling like they are a part of our family, looking forward to coming back again!"