- Fenced Pet Playground
- Off-site RV Storage ($)
- Pedal Bicycle Rentals ($)
At the campground:
- Swimming Pool - Opens Memorial Day Weekend - Closes weekend following Labor Day weather permitting
- Hay Rides on weekends - weather permitting
- Pedal Bikes - available with charge
- Volley Ball
- Bocce Ball
- Ladder Ball
- Bean Bag Toss
- Pool Table - available with charge
- Vintage Pinball Machines - available with charge
Meet Your Hosts
"At the Madison KOA you'll receive top-notch customer treatment."Arnold & Terri Bernatchy have been business owners for over 25 years. They owned an auto parts store in Nebraska, and for the last 6 years were the proud owners of a KOA campground in Montana. They really enjoy meeting all of the wonderful people who are traveling through the US, both from our great country, and guests from around the world.
The Bernatchy's plan to continue the tradition of fun, family-oriented camping at the Madison WI KOA, and hope you will stop in and join in the relaxed atmosphere and become a part of their camping family.