Local Area Attractions
Children's Exploration Station (10 miles)
This is a great way to spend a family day. At Exploration Station , children can explore the exhibits which include a grocery store, medical clinic, post office, dental office, fire engine, vet clinic, and farm tractor. There is also the opportunity to create their own art project, play dress up, visit some live animals, and play in the Water Room where water and air power the play.
- Aspen Ridge Golf Course Larry Power Road, Bourbonnais 815-939-1742 18 Holes, 5,968 Yards, Par 70
- Elks Country Club Van DerKarr Road, St. Anne 815-937-9547 18 Holes, 6,329 Yards, Par 71
- Hidden Cove 70 Ken Hayes Drive, Bourbonnais 815-933-9150 Driving Range Only
- Manteno Golf Club 7202 N 4000 E Road, Manteno 815-468-8827 18 Holes, 6,400 Yards, Par 72
- Minne Monesse Golf Course 15944 E 6 Mile Grove Road, Grant Park 815-465-6653 18 Holes, 6,455 Yards, Par 72
- Oak Springs Golf Course 6740 E 3500 S, St. Anne 815-937-1648 18 Holes, 6,354 Yards, Par 72
- Shamrock Golf Club Executive Course 6575 B-17E, St. Anne 815-937-9355 18 Holes, 3,357 Yards, Par 60
- South Shore Golf Course 1727 N River South Road, Momence 815-472-4407 18 Holes, 6,345 Yards, Par
Golfing information provided by the Kankakee County Visitors Bureau .