- Space, Pull Throughs and Comfort!
- Enjoy the Cool Ocean Breezes!
- Horseback Riding on the Beautiful Beach
- Perfect Beaches and Winds for Kite Flying!
- Camp in Comfortable yet rustic fun cabins!
- Green Grass, Shade Trees and Space!
- Blue Skies, Summer Days, Friendly Smiles
- Terrific Tent Sites on Soft, Green Grass!
- Fun Sports for Everyone!
- Terrific Conveniences located on Site!
- Local Amusement Park, Fun for All!
- Two Nearby Lighthouses to Visit
Open May 1 - October 31
We make vacation great!
New owner and managers have made many great changes to this campground. There are large campsites, private fire pits, tables, grass, and space! Every RV site has an 70+ foot pull-through. This is a family oriented and pet friendly campground. The store is well stocked and competitively priced with gifts, sundries, beach toys, games, and KOA's exclusive City Brew coffee! Get firewood bundles at a reasonable rate. Store and restrooms are newly renovated, and a large, bright, clean laundry facility is available. Enjoy the cozy, family oriented game room or the large wooded area for volleyball, horseshoes, tether ball, or badminton. Enjoy wide open spaces at our fun, friendly KOA! Great people, great camping! We make vacation great!
Located in southwest Washington State across the Columbia River from Astoria, Oregon, this 37-acre wooded KOA campground has a nearby beach that is protected from the wind, just a short drive away. From the Ilwaco Harbor, go deep-sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean or fish the Columbia River. Visit during the Bluegrass Festival in the spring, the annual Garlic Festival in June or the Booming Bay Fireworks in July. Enjoy the Washington State International Kite Festival every August and the Rod Run in September. Or attend the annual Cranberrian Fair in October. The area has an airport, two lighthouses, National Coast Guard training station and a state park with views of the Pacific Ocean and the Columbia River. From Astoria: Cross the bridge to Ilwaco.
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Snack Bar ($)
- Propane ($)
- Fishing ($)