- Watch the sunset over Humboldt Bay
- Come Meet our Friendly Helpful Staff!
- It's a great day at the Eureka KOA!
- Enjoy a Ride on one of our Rental Bikes
- Fully Stocked Kamp Store
- Refreshment from our Kamp Store.
- Take a swim!
- Cozy Cabins and Deluxe Cabins
- Fun in the Sun on our Playground
- Enjoy our Rec Room!
- Play a game of human-sized checkers
- Buy Local Souvenirs in our Kampstore
Open All Year
Join us as you explore the Northern Pacific Coast and the Redwoods!
The Eureka KOA is ready to welcome you as you explore the redwoods and the northern Pacific Coast. Relax and enjoy this campground while touring Redwood National Park. Avenue of the Giants. Victorian Ferndale, historic Old Town Eureka and the many beaches. You're ideally positioned for fishing, golfing, rafting, bird-watching, hiking, biking, riding ATVs or exploring the region's history. This family-friendly park features a playground, a heated pool, a hot tub, mini golf, bike rentals, a large rec room, dog walk and many other activities. Enjoy nightly summer hayrides and ice cream socials. You'll find many regional gifts in the camp store. Receive discounts for a historic cookhouse that serves authentic lumber-camp meals. The friendly KOA staff is here to make your stay enjoyable. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pool: May 1 - October 31. Max pull thru: 70 feet.
Please note: Rates do not include tax
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)