- Watch the sunset over Humboldt Bay
- Come Meet our Friendly Helpful Staff!
- It's a great day at the Eureka KOA!
- Enjoy a Ride on one of our Rental Bikes
- Fully Stocked Kamp Store
- Refreshment from our Kamp Store.
- Take a swim!
- Cozy Kabins and Kottages
- Spend some time shooting hoops
- Fun in the Sun on our Playground
- Enjoy our Rec Room!
- Play a game of human-sized checkers
Open All Year
Look for our Hot Deal specials this winter! Join us during the summer for our themed weekends!
The Eureka KOA is ready to welcome you as you explore the redwoods and the northern Pacific Coast. Relax and enjoy this campground while touring Redwood National Park, Avenue of the Giants, Victorian Ferndale, historic Old Town Eureka and the many beaches. You’re ideally positioned for fishing, golfing, rafting, bird-watching, hiking, biking, riding ATVs or exploring the region’s history. This family-friendly park features a playground, a heated pool, a hot tub, mini golf, bike rentals, a large rec room, dog walk and many other activities. Enjoy nightly summer hayrides and ice cream socials. You’ll find many regional gifts in the camp store. Receive discounts for a historic cookhouse that serves authentic lumber-camp meals. The friendly KOA staff is here to make your stay enjoyable.
Please note: Rates do not include tax
- 50 Max Amp
- 70' Max Length
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub / Sauna
- Propane ($)
- Mini Golf
- Firewood ($)
- Bike Rentals ($)