Local Area Attractions
Wyoming Pioneer Museum
Open year round 8-5 on Monday - Friday, and from 1-5 on Saturday (summer). Admission is FREE.
It is located at the Wyoming State Fairgrounds in Douglas, WY. Has one of the largest collections of western and Native American historical memorabilia.
Douglas Railroad Interpretive Center
Located in downtown Douglas displays rail cars and provides a showcase to how the railroads helped shape a community.
Douglas Community Club
18 Holes, Pro Shop
Douglas, WY 82633
Tee Time: Required
- Heated Swimming Pool (June 1 thru Sept 1)
- Mini-Golf (for a $2 charge
- Ice Cream Socials
- Many more planned family activities for the summer season!
- Office and grocery store
- Laundry room (5 washers/5 dryers)
- Clean bathrooms, each with 3 showers