- The Confederation Trail.
- Green space
- Paved Roads
- Direct access to the Confederation Trail
- Entrance to the Confederation Trail
- Main road into campground
- Easy access to all areas of the campground
- Beautiful, green sites!
- Beautiful tenting & water/electric sites
- Harmony Hall
- A lot of open areas as well!
- Bathrooms & Laundry are central in the campground
Open May 20 - October 14
Welcome to the Borden-Carleton/Confederation Bridge KOA !
We are located just 2 kms from the Confederation Bridge. Ideally situated for your first stop when visiting Prince Edward Island. Just minutes from Gateway Village, you can explore the shoreline and get some great pictures of the longest free standing bridge in the world. Some of PEI's best known scenery can be found along the south shore between Borden and Charlottetown. The waters are warmer and calmer! Children can play amongst the sand bars while parents take in the breathtaking views.
**Coming in 2014**
In-ground, heated pool
4 - 50 amp sites
Updates to Cabin 1
...and more activities such as hayrides, candy bar bingo, & crafts!
We have space available for the 2014 Cavendish Music Festival! Only 30 minutes to Cavendish! Call 1-800-562-3319 to make a reservation.
- 30 Max Amp
- 100' Max Length