Local Area Attractions
You'll find great ocean beaches south to Long Beach or north to Grayland.
There are lighthouses at Cape Disappointment and North Head at the mouth of the Columbia River.
Grays Harbor Lighthouse
Grays Harbor Lighthouse is located north in Westport, Washington.
Astoria Oregon is the oldest American settlement west of the Rockies.
South Bend, Washington
Pacific County Historical Courthouse
- South Bend, Washington Pacific county Historical Society Museum
- Raymond, Washington Willapa Seaport Museum and Public Market Northwest Carriage Museum
- Westport, Washington Maritime Museum
- Westport, Washington Furford Cranberry Museum
- Long Beach, Washington Cranberry Museum
- Astoria, Oregon Columbia River Maritime Museum
Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center overlooks the mouth of the Columbia River.